Maybe you have already guessed by reading its name: IQ Vibrate is a java software application for mobile phones designed to ... Vibrate.
What can you do with it? Well, you could use it for four main purposes: phone massager (especially the Pulse-Vibration function) vibration and backlight tester for your new phone battery life tester: if you have two batteries you can choose the one that lasts longer battery emptier: if you want to quickly drain your battery and store it in a safe place
You may also use it for fun: place it on your desk and annoy your office colleagues, install it on a friends' phone and empty his battery before going on a picnic to see his annoyed face when he discovers his phone is dead. The rest is up to you, we are sure you will find a cool way to use IQ Vibrate.
Note: We made great efforts to make this software compatible with all Java MIDP 2.0 enabled phones but due to some mobile phone manufacturers implementations, some functions may not behave or work as expected. Please test the software on your mobile phone before buying the unlock code.
1. The software was built using features available in Java 2 Micro Edition, MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0. IQ-mobile is not responsible for any misbehavior that may appear during the use of the application as this may be caused by the phone'rsquo;s builder hardware implementation of the java virtual machine.
2. The license is a one-time-use type. If you remove the software from the phone, reinstall your operating system (smart phones) or if you rewrite your phone's software in any kind there is a big possibility that you will loose your license. IQ-mobile will not and has no obligation to provide to you a new license as this will be considered a risk assumed by the user.
3. If your phone doesn't allow the J2ME application to store persistent data (by default, or by user prompting) the license information cannot be remembered resulting in a failed registration. As stated in the Sun's Java Docs the persistent storage package is available starting MIDP 1.0 so there should not be any problems for phones that have the MIDP 2.0 version implementation.
4. IQ-mobile will not be held responsible for any possible damages or malfunctions caused to your phone (hardware/software).
Payment & Privacy & Security:
1. All the payment transactions are made through the PayPal servers. IQ-mobile doesn't hold any sensitive data about your bank account, PayPal account or any other personal information.
2. IQ-mobile will not be held responsible for:
a. security breaches in the PayPal system and/or other systems related to the payment process
b. delays in sending you the email containing the license keys caused by the PayPal servers or any other informatics system used for processing the payment
3. The only private information about you will be your email address used for receiving your Private License Key that you purchase.
4. You will receive the Private Key only when IQ-mobile receives from PayPal a Completed status for the transaction.
IQ Burping Phone FREE IQ Burping Phone - another cool software brought to you by IQ-mobile. If you liked the software that made you phone fart (IQ Farting Phone), you will love this one. Launch the application and "create sweet music" with the burping sounds included in the application. Please try not to use it in... Download
IQ Piano Chords FREE IQ Piano Chords helps you play a chord really fast. Just select the Root Note and the type of Chord you want and that specific chord will be displayed on the virtual keyboard. Take it with you wherever you go and stop counting half-tones! Download